Adaptil Spray 60ml
Adaptil Spray helps treat and prevent signs of fear and stress in dogs and puppies.
Adaptil Spray mimics the way bitches communicate with their puppies through natural chemical signals called pheromones. These pheromones are called Dog Appeasing Pheromones (DAP). DAPs are odourless and detected by dogs, however not by cats or people.
Adaptil Spray replicates these pheromones and provides comfort and security to dogs of all ages. Therefore, Adaptil Spray helps dogs and puppies to feel reassured and relaxed in challenging situations, reducing signs of stress and anxiety.
Use Adaptil Spray in your dogs’ environment to help promote feelings of calm and well-being. For example, spray it directly on bedding, inside crates, indoor kennels or in the car.
- Promotes a feeling of calm and well-being
- Odourless and easy to use
- Spray directly onto bedding, inside crates, kennels or in car
- Effects last approximately 1.5 – 2 hours
- Safe for use with dogs of all ages
Adaptil Spray can be beneficial in many stressful situations including:
- Bringing home a new puppy
- Moving house
- Separation anxiety
- Introducing a new baby, pet or family member
- Thunderstorms and fireworks
Directions for use:
Spray 8 to 10 pumps, 15 minutes before the dog is introduced into the environment. Renew application after 1.5 – 2 hours or if you notice a reduced effect.
You can also watch this video for further information.