Chew STOP Bitterant Spray
Fido’s Chew STOP Bitterant Spray is a training aid used to effectively discourage chewing of household objects. Use it if you are having trouble with puppies and dogs chewing their way through your furniture and upholstery. This Chew Stop spray formula from Fido’s is an easy to apply deterrent that will help stop this behaviour.
Chew STOP Bitterant Spray is a training aid that effectively discourages chewing of household objects. Great for when you have trouble with puppies and dogs chewing their way through your furniture and upholstery. The Chew STOP spray formula is easy and safe to apply and helps deter this behaviour.
- A gentle tool for training dogs not to chew, gnaw, or lick undesirable places – without having to apply force or punishment to the dog.
- Bandages: spray a light mist over the area. Make sure there are no open wounds and keep away from eyes and the pubic area
- Results from use of this training tool can be enhanced by actively encouraging and rewarding your dog’s desirable behaviours, and providing suitable toys and activities to engage your dog
- This spray is safe to use around your pets and has been formulated with an extremely bitter taste that will deter them from destructive chewing.
Chew STOP Bitterant Spray Directions For Use:
- Test the location to make sure it is colourfast (if spraying on fabric)
- Lightly spray the surfaces of the article/item that the dog has started chewing
- Do not use on veneer finishes as they can damage and erode.
- Apply daily for about 2 weeks or as necessary
- Unplug electrical cords before spraying
- Give your dog or puppy alternative and appropriate toys or objects (that they are allowed to chew on).
Available in 200mL and 500mL spray packs
Active constituent: Denatonium benzoate 200 mg/mL
|Chew STOP Bitterant Spray||