F10SC Veterinary Disinfectant Concentrate 200ml
F10SC Veterinary Disinfectant Concentrate 200ml is a broad-spectrum disinfectant and used in hospitals, kennels and catteries.
F10SC Veterinary Disinfectant Concentrate 200ml is a broad-spectrum disinfectant and used in hospitals, kennels and catteries. Because each litre of concentrate makes up 125 – 1000 litres of disinfectant (depending on application and strength required), it is very economical.
F10SC is a total spectrum disinfectant, that unlike other strong disinfectants on the market, has no adverse side effects on people, animals, or on equipment and surfaces.
- Broad-spectrum disinfectant
- Rapidly kills most viruses, bacteria, fungi and spores
- No adverse effects on people, animals, surfaces or equipment
- Biodegradable and ecologically friendly
F10SC Veterinary Disinfectant Concentrate 200ml is suitable for many veterinary and animal husbandry applications. It is broad-spectrum and effective against viruses, bacteria, fungi and spores. Unlike many other strong disinfectants, F10 has no adverse effects on people, animals, surfaces or equipment.
For best results follow manufacturer instructions for dilution and application to ensure effective disinfection:
- Gram-Positive bacteria – dilute 1 : 1000
- General disinfection of hard surfaces – dilute 1 : 500
- High-level disinfection – dilute 1 : 250
- For the most resistant viruses (eg parvovirus) – dilute 1 : 125
F10SC is ecologically friendly and biodegradable and carries a wide range of registrations and approvals from around the world. In Australia, F10SC is registered by the APVMA for use in animal production and housing facilities and is approved by AQIS for use in food export processing as a non-rinse disinfectant.
We recommend the use of the F10 Spray Bottle for use with the prepared solution.