Vetario T30 Intensive Care Unit
The Vetario T30 Intensive Care Unit is a multi-purpose small animal ICU. It provides warmth and isolation that is essential for critical care needs for a variety of young, sick, injured or weak animals and birds. Because the internal floor area is 24cm x 24cm, and the T30 is ideal for rescue and recovery of small mammals or birds. The unit is equally suited to wildlife rescue and pet breeders, as well as for the intensive care of young.
- The Vetario T30 is portable: it has an integral carrying handle and is stackable. It operates at 12v for safety and can be powered from the mains with the adaptor (supplied) or from a car cigarette lighter (also supplied).
- The clear door is made of tough, UV resistant polycarbonate that can be closed and latched with one hand.
- The Digital control system on the Vetario T30 shows temperature on a digital display in either °C or °F. It has dual adjustable alarms to warn of temperature fluctuations inside and outside the cabinet. Simply adjust the temperature in 0.1°C increments by using the digital controls, to adjust between room temperature and 38°C. The digital controller protects against accidental temperature adjustment. Temperature stability is maintained by a small fan which runs at low speed to minimise noise and disturbance. The adjustable vent allows plentiful ventilation in warm rooms or at low set temperatures which is important for larger animals.
- The unit is also stackable. The feet one unit interlock with sockets in the cabinet of the unit below.
- Cleaning the Vetario T30 is easy. Simply lift off the hinged door, and the working parts and fascia unclip and slide out. No tools are needed, and this leaves the cabinet empty for deep cleaning.
- The adjustable vent allows plentiful ventilation in warm rooms or at low set temperatures which is important for larger animals.
The Vetario T30 is protected by Biomaster antimicrobial additives. Biomaster Antimicrobial Protection is incorporated into the Vetario T30 cabinets during manufacture. Biomaster Protection is embedded within the plastic itself which prevents the growth of harmful bacteria helping to provide the optimum environment for young animals. Proven to quickly reduce bacterial growth by up to 99.99%
Key Features of the Vetario T30:
- Portable with integrated carry handle
- Clear door for easy observation
- Easy to clean
- Quick warm-up
- Quiet, low-speed fan
- Digital control system reading °C or °F
- Double-walled cabinet for heat and sound insulation
- Temperature range adjustable from room temperature to 38°C in 0.1°C increments.
- Protected by Biomaster antimicrobial additives
- Safe (12v operation)
- Dual alarms to warn of internal and external temperature fluctuations.
- Simple to disassemble for deep cleaning
Specifications of the Vetario T30:
- External dimensions: 297 x 270 x 275mm
- Weight: 2110g
- Max. power consumption (watts): 36
- Typical running power consumption (watts): 18