Vetario T50M Intensive Care Unit
The Vetario T50M Intensive Care Unit is perfect for vet hospitals. Busy vet practices need equipment to be space efficient, easily cleaned, durable and quick to set up with the minimum of training. The Vetario T40M and T50M meet these requirements through sensible yet innovative design. The T40M and T50M have oxygen connectors and can be safely operated with increased oxygen concentrations to aid recovery
The Vetario T50M Intensive Care Unit is perfect for vet hospitals, that need equipment that is space-efficient and reliable. In addition, the TM requires minimal training, are easily cleaned, durable and quick to set up. The Vetario TM have a sensible, yet innovative design. Best of all, the units have oxygen connectors and can be safely operated with increased oxygen concentrations.
Both Vetario models provide a safe, warm and hygienic recovery chamber. Heating is kept constant by the digital control, with the actual real-time temperature inside the unit displayed digitally. Furthermore, the fan circulates the air through 2-stage dust filters, ensuring sufficient filtered fresh air and even temperature.
The air circulation system maintains slight positive pressure in the chamber and expels air from adjustable vents and around the door. This inhibits airborne bacteria reaching the patient. The removable water reservoir, complete with an evaporating block, is fitted to the underside of the ceiling. This helps reduce the risk of patients dehydrating during treatment. The rate of fresh air exchange can be adjusted with vent control mounted on the door. Replacement filter sets and evaporating blocks are also available.
Elevated oxygen levels can be beneficial to patients’ therapy. However, this also introduces the hazard of much easier combustion, as the higher oxygen levels in an intensive care unit can lead to fire much more readily than in normal atmospheres. Thankfully, the Vetario units are designed to control these risks. In addition, they are independently tested by BSI for product safety to The International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC) Animal and Medical Incubator Standards, and the Australian Standard AS 60601.2.19:2018 Medical electrical equipment: Particular requirements for the basic safety and essential performance of infant incubators (IEC 60601-2-19:2016 (ED 2.1), MOD).
Hygiene is a top priority, and the T40M and T50M are easy to clean. Remove the lower half of the cabinet, and door and scrub or immerse them. Clean the gloss finish of the ABS plastic upper cabinet, as well as the fan guard, which detaches easily. This also allows access to clean the fan. A metal tube encases the heater, which makes cleaning easy. The control circuit is housed away from the chamber for reliability.
Features of the Vetario T50M Intensive Care Unit:
- Administer drugs to your patient using the supplied medicine reservoir connected to your nebuliser pump.
- A switchable internal light safely illuminates the chamber interior makes patient observation easier.
- The control system includes an audible and visual warning of temperature fluctuations outside user-defined limits.
- Power failure and/or obstruction of the circulation fan will also trigger the alarm, with battery back-up.
- The T40M and T50M have a secondary back-up thermostat.
- The digital display shows the humidity level as well as the temperature within the chamber.
- 3 Year Guarantee (subject to online registration)
- Supplied with:
- Nebuliser Capsule, Connector Tubing and Capsule Holder
- Optional extras:
- Advance Humidity Pump, which keeps the internal water reservoir topped up.
- Disposable absorbent liners
- Fitted sheets of soft autoclavable vet bed
For further information visit the Vetario website (UK)